- Category: Water & Sewage Equipment
- Last Updated: Saturday, 12 March 2016 06:53
Considering high costs of buildings nowadays, programming seems necessary for extending the lifetime of buildings. For this purpose, one of the most important factors is installations and piping system.
Simultaneous with recent progresses and application of modern technologies in building industry, the pipes used in buildings have been also modified. These modifications have been introduced through supplying the combined five-layer PEX-b-AI-PEX-b pipes with the life-time more than 50 years and with maximal operational temperature of 90ºC. Corrosion and sediments in metal pipes, high heat elongation, intolerability of high temperature and pressure and penetration of oxygen in polymeric pipes annually impose much loss, direct and indirect costs on buildings. Modern technology of composing metal with polymer causes advantages of such pipes in addition to removing the defects of each of the metal and polymeric pipes and the problems resulted from their applications.
- Heat tolerance at most up to 90ºC
- Lack of oxygen penetration inside the pipe and prevention from slime and water color change
- Resistance against many chemical materials (acids, bases, etc.)
- Very low longitudinal elongation coefficient (up to that of metal)
- Excellent resistance against pressure due to aluminum and its longitudinal boiling point
- Very low pressure drop due to soft internal surface of pipe
- Easy and fast installation without damages
- It is easily bent and formed.
- It is safe in internal piping and beautiful in external installation.
- It is not corroded, it is without sediment and it never corrupts.
- Easy and safe installation of connections
- All hygienic cold and warm water systems
- Cold & hot installations and air conditioning system
- Heat floor systems
- Water transfer in Razors