- Category: Construction Sanitary Equipment
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 20 October 2015 09:05
Considering the fluctuation of water pressure, the toilet flush tank is used as water storage in required amount to easily and fast clean the toilet. Flush tanks are of two general types: built-in and built-on.Air Jordan IV 4 Retro 4 IV 308497
The first type has a structure which should be located in the wall during building skeleton construction; however, the second type can be used and changed at any time even after finishing construction. Therefore, the built-on type is much in demand. The built-on flush tanks is composed of some main parts including water storing reservoir, discharging button or lever, floater, discharging valve, pipe and outlet water connections. The flush tank structure is mostly made of PE, ABS and PP. FLXT flush tank has been made of PP which is more transparent, in comparison with ABS.
- Dischargeable in desirable amount in order to water saving
- Discharging elastic lever to be used by children
- Equipped with voiceless floater easily adjustable with unique design
- Suitable performance of floater in low and high pressures
- Five years of changing guarantee
- Beautiful and new design
- Large number of Agents supplying the products all over the country
- Vast after-sale services in the country
- The flush tank shall be installed by experienced people.
- Strength of flush tank installation on the wall should be checked.
- It is necessary to use filter flushing valve to connect inlet water to flush tank. If the usual flushing valve without filter is used, a blockage will possibly happen in inlet of floater which will result in incomplete performance of floater.
- The flush tank installation manual shall be fully studied prior to installation.
- The level of reservoir internal water shall be adjusted with floating ball.