- Category: Renewable Energy Equipment
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 04 November 2015 08:35
The Earth receives about 47% of solar energy. Daily average of receiving energy in Iran is about 5 to 6 Kilo Watt Hours per square meter.
This shows appropriate potential for using solar energy in Iran. We can use this pure and free-of-charge source to warm the consumed water in buildings or to support the main heating system of building. Using this method has been recommended to be used specially in pools, industrial caterings and slaughterhouses, where need to remarkable consuming warm water. Although solar systems have not been developed in Iran so far due to fuel price, but it is the first option for the operators who are interested in having a building with minimum energy consumption to use solar heating system as the recyclable energy.
- Using free-of-charge, pure and recyclable energy
- Non-pollution of environment and deletion of environmental polluters
- Easy installation and operation
- Long lifetime
- Using a reservoir as heating energy saver
- Double-purpose design for simultaneous supply of both consumed warm water and heating
- Existence of heating layering in different levels of water in order to fix temperature in the reservoir and increase output of solar system
- Beautiful appearance which facilitates installation inside the building, causes reduction in energy loss and increases in output.
- Two-layer reservoir with 7cm heating insulation injected to decrease heating loss
- Using two heating exchangers with high quality and output inside the reservoir
- Non-stagnation of consumed warm water in order to consider hygienic problems
- Non-combination of the inner collector fluid with consumed warm water
- Simple connection to package and other heating systems