- Category: Water & Sewage Equipment
- Last Updated: Saturday, 12 March 2016 10:40
All these products are produced based on the Standards of International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) and IGC. Considering that the valves supplied in the Country are produced via molding with low quality and many problems during years of application, the Company has accordingly taken action for the first time in Iran to use modern molding and machining equipment and produce the open/close valves and bronze network valves through forging method. The valves are produced accurately due to machining with advanced units. For the time being, the Company supplies New Pipe and Azin Luleh with connections and bronze nuts, respectively. The produced connections are of a special type of bronze alloy, so that it improves the mechanical and chemical properties of bronze.
- Manufactured based on EN 13823 & ISIRI 16222
- 100% Quality Control
- Handler simple design with easy open & close performance
- It can be connected to different types of metal, polyethylene, five-layer and green pipes.
- Low pressure drop, compared with other valves
- Twice sealing coefficient, compared with other valves
- House, commercial, agricultural and industrial piping
- Watering systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Water branches
- Different types of piping, i.e. collector, branch and collector-branch